Call for Papers
Contribute to the W.T. Stead Resource Site
The W.T. Stead Resource Site is always looking for new research on W.T. Stead. If you have something to contribute, please follow the guidelines below.
The WTSRS is happy to publish the works of both scholars and non-academic lay researchers. However, if the latter, authors should ensure that their work:
- Displays sound scholarship and is of a good academic standard.
- Is a serious work of history that relates to W.T. Stead.
- Is free from plagiarism and grammatical/spelling errors.
- Is properly referenced with footnotes at the end of the piece.
- Is submitted in Microsoft Word (.docx) format.
- Is 2,000 – 8,000 words in length.
Note to Authors
If your work has been previously published (or is in the process thereof), you may need the consent of the publisher before reproducing it here. By contributing to this website, you agree to do so under Creative Commons Attribution License, which means that other users are allowed to share, copy and redistribute material, so long as proper attribution to the original author is made.
How to submit your article/essay
To submit your work, please send it as an attachment to the email address below: email@example.com